Our Newton Central whanau is invited to become chocolate tasters as part of an exciting fundraiser for the school. Kingsland-based company, Prime Research will host ‘Chocolate Sensory Sessions’ for our community, donating $100 per taster to the school.
With 300 chocolate tasters required, there’s potential for Newton to receive a significant donation, simply by eating chocolate.
Even better, all chocolate tasters go in the draw to win one of three prizes of a year’s worth of chocolate, each packaged into a stunning hamper.
Recruiting 300 chocolate tasters is an ambitious goal, but our whanau support never lets us down, particularly when chocolate is involved!
While our tamariki and those under 18 cannot take part, most of you will qualify. Our wider community of Newton Central friends and whanau is encouraged to take part, as long as they’re aware it’s a fundraiser and the $100 koha will be automatically paid to the school.
Everything you need to know
To qualify you must:
- Be aged between 18 – 64 years old
- Attend two sessions of chocolate tasting on separate days. Only by attending BOTH days will the school receive the $100 donation
- Eat solid milk chocolate bar at least once a month
Chocolate Sensory Sessions are:
- Between Saturday 10 July – Saturday 17 July (varying time options)
- 60 minutes for the first session and 30 minutes for the second
- Held at Prime Research offices – 62 Aitken Terrace, Kingsland
Chocolate Tasters sign-up here:
- Input your details to register onto the Prime Research database
- Fill out a short online questionnaire
- A recruiter will call you to book in a day/time for your first and second session
- Individual sign-ups only – multiple registrations are not possible