Applications close Friday 21st October 2022 at 5pm
As an inner city school we are:
- Committed to our strong bi-cultural partnership in recognition of Te Tiriti O Waitangi
- Committed to collaboration and innovation
- Celebrate difference, diversity and success
- Are passionate about ongoing improvement and inclusivity
- Eager to participate in a school at the forefront of leading bi-cultural education in NZ?
- An excellent classroom practitioner?
- Passionate about enhancing student agency through inquiry and innovation?
- Collaborative and solutions focused?
- Committed to the concept of manaakitanga and whanaungatanga
Do you have experience in one or more of the following, which you would like to lead in our kura (management units available):
- Pasifika Education and championing Pasifika success
- Sports and P.E
- Information Technology leadership
- Kaitiaki and Enviro-school Co-ordinator
We want to hear from you!
How to apply
Please download application form below and send along with your CV and direct enquiries to:
Maryanne Poi, Office Manager
(09) 378 6883
Download our application form here.
Download Job Description here.