To enrol as an international student, you will require:
- a completed enrolment form
- a signed student contract
- a student birth certificate or other document proving parent-child relation
- a copy of passports, relevant photos and visa pages
- proof of travel and medical insurance
- payment of school fees
Once you have completed an enrolment form for your child, the school will provide an acceptance letter, an acceptance form and an invoice for your school fees payment. Once fees are paid, we will provide a letter to Immigration to help with visa applications.