Kaiako/Teacher – Year 3-4 Permanent Position – Starting Term 4 2020
Applications close 28th August 2020 at 3pm. We will not accept applications after this date and time.
Due to the retirement of our wonderful teacher who has provided over 25 years of service at our school, a rare position has become available at the best little school in the world.
As an inner city school we are:
- Committed to our strong bi-cultural partnership in recognition of Ti Tiriti O Waitangi
- Committed to collaboration and innovation
- Celebrate difference, diversity and success
- Are passionate about ongoing improvement and inclusivity
- Eager to participate in a school at the forefront of leading bi-cultural education in NZ?
- An excellent classroom practitioner?
- Passionate about enhancing student agency through inquiry and innovation?
- Collaborative and solutions focused?
- Committed to the concept of manaakitanga and whanaungatanga
- Someone who has experience in one of the following:
- Curriculum development through a focus on the key competencies
- Pasifika Education and championing Pasifika success
- Inquiry based approach to teaching and learning
- Sports and P.E
We want to hear from you!
Please send your CV, completed application and direct enquiries to:
Riki Teteina, Principal
(021) 027 82576
Download our application form here.
Download Job Description here