Teachers: Middle & Senior School (2 positions) 1 permanent & 1 fixed term
Applications close Wednesday 13th October 2021 at 3pm
As an inner city school we are:
- Committed to our strong bi-cultural partnership in recognition of Ti Tiriti O Waitangi
- Committed to collaboration and innovation
- Celebrate difference, diversity and success
- Are passionate about ongoing improvement and inclusivity
- Eager to participate in a school at the forefront of leading bi-cultural education in NZ?
- An excellent classroom practitioner?
- Passionate about enhancing student agency through inquiry and innovation?
- Collaborative and solutions focused?
- Committed to the concept of manaakitanga and whanaungatanga
Someone who has experience in one of the following:
- Curriculum development through a focus on the key competencies
- Pasifika Education and championing Pasifika success
- Inquiry based approach to teaching and learning
- Sports and P.E
We want to hear from you!
How to apply
Please send your CV and direct enquiries to:
Riki Teteina, Principal
(09) 378 6883
Download our application form here.
Download Job Description here.