2x Classroom teachers:
- Fixed Term New Entrant/Year 1 – Term 4 2021
- Year 2-3 teacher – October 2021 – October 2022 – Maternity Leave
Applications close 26th July 2021 at 3pm
Primary and intermediate (Years 1–8) / kura tuatahi, Certificated teacher
English, Health and physical education, Learning languages, Mathematics and statistics, Science, Social sciences, Technology, Te reo Māori, The arts
Suitable for beginning teachers
As an inner city school we are:
- Committed to our strong bicultural partnership in recognition of Ti Tiriti O Waitangi
- Committed to collaboration and innovation
- Celebrate difference, diversity and success
- Are passionate about ongoing improvement and inclusivity.
- Eager to participate in a school at the forefront of leading bicultural education in NZ?
- Developing into an excellent classroom practitioner?
- Passionate about enhancing student agency through inquiry and innovation?
- Collaborative and solutions-focused?
- Committed to the concept of manaakitanga and whanaungatanga.
We want to hear from you!
How to apply
Please send your CV and direct enquiries to:
Riki Teteina, Principal
(021) 0278 2576
Download our application form here.
Download Job Description here.