Te Poari Awhina Kaiako-Kura Tuarua o Newton 2020
Applications close today 21st February 2020 at 3pm. We will not accept applications after this date and time.
Kei te rapu tetahi tangata hihiri, pai, me ngaio hei tautoko i nga akonga o ta maatau rumaki i te 2020. He mahi wheako ki nga tamariki i roto i te Kohanga Reo, Kura ranei kua pai ake. He mea nui te maarama ki te reo Maori me nga tikanga Maori.
• Fluent in Te Reo Māori
• Strong foundation in Tikanga Māori
• Successful experience with working with children
• Able to work collaboratively with all staff, tamariki, specialists and whānau.
• Be able to use initiative – to look for opportunities to enhance student learning.
• Be able to work independently.
Please apply to the school office, via hardcopy or email email@example.com
• A letter of application, outlining your suitability for the role
• An up to date CV
• 3 Referee contacts
Interviews held Monday 24th February
Role begins 26th Feb.
Please Note that a full Police reference check will be required for this role.